Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tis the Season for Advertising

As a kid, Christmas commercials always got my little heart pitter-pattering.



This Christmas commercial was for 7-Up. A beverage soley drunk by little old ladies. Yet, somehow, I too decided I needed to partake of this beverage in order to maintain the Christmas spirit.



Man, I wish my friends would forsake me in my time of need on a frozen expanse of pond so that a scarf wearing clown would come ice skate with me.



This delightfully sweet song completely made me forget to fear these hollow-eyed, multi-cultural zombies that were trying to pitch me Coca-Cola.



Hooray, run-away Peter is home from who-knows-where, doing who-knows-what, with a pile of presents. And he's making us coffee!!

Be honest. These commercials have caused you to be filled with the warmth of Christmas Past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything. But, please, be gentle.