Wednesday, December 10, 2008

M.A.S.K. Returns

As a kid of the 80's, I was naturally fascinated with things that weren't as they appeared. Transformers. Go Bots. M.A.S.K. If it could morph into something different, I was into it.

Now, this post isn't really about any of these previously listed toys...yet. However, as I was perusing the shelves at the local Toys R Us, I found this little guy:



Now, I didn't think much of this new Joe, but then it hit me. Holy Cripes!! This is Matt Trakker from M.A.S.K. These toys rocked my tiny little world. The story line involved two sides: M.A.S.K. vs. V.E.N.O.M. Both had vehicles that could turn from the ordinary into super battle mode. Now, Matt Trakker was the leader of the good guys. And to see him fraternizing with the Joe's makes my heart warmer than a fat guy in July.




Could more M.A.S.K. stuff be on the way? Dear Lord I hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything. But, please, be gentle.