Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Don't Beat Me Up

You know the old piece of advice that says: "If you ever have the opportunity to travel to the past via some sort of time tunnel, don't step on a grasshopper because it just might cause humans to have a third arm."

Well, I've experience that first hand. You see, Lunch Time at my school was quite the social affair. God help you if you carried your lunch in a paper bag. No, you needed a cool lunch box.



I, unfortunately DID NOT have a cool lunch box.



For those of you who didn't spend hours as a kid in front of the television, the Fall Guy was a show in the early 80's starring Lee Majors as a grizzled stunt man who moonlights as a bounty hunter.



Now, don't get me wrong, this show RULED. It did star the Six Million Dollar Man for crying out loud. And his name was COLT SEAVER. And he did stunts. But, unfortunately, he was NOT cool lunch box material. And while this is a travesty, it didn't matter to the non-democratic kids at my lunch table. So, alas, had I had a kick-butt lunchbox, I might very well be President today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything. But, please, be gentle.