Friday, December 12, 2008

Grandma Got Run Over By CHiPs...



Alright, I've got to get this off my chest: CHiPs is the greatest cop show to ever grace the small screen. Comedy. Drama. Action. Romance. CHiPs had it all. To this day, whenever I'm in L.A., I expect to see Ponch and John cruising down the Santa Monica Freeway on their Kawasakis hunting down a gang of thieves that use trained hawks to steal purses from unsuspecting old ladies.

Unfortunately, I never realized my dream of working with Ponch, John, and Sgt. Getraer. But never fear, I've got the CHiPs Color-Form set to keep me fulfilled in life.






This bad boy is jam packed with delicious CHiPs goodness. And in case my imagination is shot, it comes with a booklet of delightful CHiPs ideas.



I love how I can knock some speeding scum bag upside the head. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with the option of having Ponch and John use their .45's to draw down on some low-life that stole an orphanages bus just days before Christmas.



However, it does come with these freaky half bodies. Did the CHiPs officers ever have to face down a sadistic serial killer? Maybe that's a scene waiting to happen.

1 comment:

  1. I love CHIPS! Especially the episode with the beautiful Laura Branigan wearing tight black leather pants! What a doll Laura is!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment about anything. But, please, be gentle.