Friday, January 23, 2009

Joe Friday: G.I. Joe #1

As a kid, I ate up the G.I. Joe comics. They were, in my young mind, "edgier" than the cartoon. I remember finding out that Stormshadow and Snake Eyes were blood brothers. Dear lord, that was some deep stuff!



Now IDW Publishing is releasing a new comic series. It's titled...get ready for it...G.I. Joe #1.



It's supposed to give us the origins of the bitter rivalry between those all-American Joes and those dastardly Cobras.




The cover art looks pretty darn good. And, as we all know, you ALWAYS judge a comic based on its cover!! Especially when Scarlett makes an appearance.

Oh, and thanks to YoJoe.com, I can truly relive the true G.I. Joe #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything. But, please, be gentle.