Monday, January 12, 2009

Cheap Thrills

So, I think I've discovered a new secret love:

The Undiscovered Playthings Blog

This blog is window shopping for us true nerds. And I give you Exhibit A:

It's Star Knight!!




I like to imagine that at some point after Return of the Jedi, Darth Vader came back to life. Ruing his past evils, Darth dedicates his life to nothing but law and order. Thus, he joins the cast of CHiPs and tracks down speeders on the 101.



I'm really not too sure what IC SOUND is, but it's gotta be something amazing or Darth Vader wouldn't endorse it.

You've got to check out the Undiscovered Playthings Blog. It's chock full of those bootleg toys that you never knew existed. Toys you shouldn't own, but, doggone it, you just gotta have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything. But, please, be gentle.