Sunday, January 25, 2009

Terrifyingly Fun

I've mentioned before my fascination with Dead Malls. But I think I'm now hooked on Dead Amusement Parks. At one time these places were filled with fun. Now, they're filled with a soul-less vacuum. (Yes, I know that a filled vacuum is an oxymoron.)



All of these shots come from here. But I don't speak whatever language they were originally written in.


Watch out for that first hill. I think it takes you into the pit of Hades.


Oooh, mommy, if we escape with our souls, may we please ride the Ferris Wheel?


Nothing says fun like a huge Kraken hiding in the fog.

This is only a taste. Check out all of this guys pics...even though you may not sleep for days after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment about anything. But, please, be gentle.